BOSTON, August 28, 2023 – Abata Therapeutics, a company focused on translating the biology of regulatory T cells (Tregs) into transformational medicines for patients living with severe autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, today announced that company leadership will present and participate in the following investor and industry events:
- 8th Annual CAR-TCR Summit: Fireside chat on Wednesday, August 30, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. ET in Boston, MA with John Trzupek, M.B.A., Ph.D., Chief Operating Officer.
- Citi’s 18th Annual BioPharma Conference: Panel discussion on Wednesday, September 6, 2023, at 3:30 p.m. ET in New York, NY with Samantha Singer, M.S., M.B.A., President, and Chief Executive Officer.
- Chardan 2nd Annual SPICI Symposium: Panel discussion on Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. PT in San Diego, CA with Ellen Cahir-McFarland, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer.
- Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference: Presentation on Monday, September 11, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. ET in New York, NY with Samantha Singer, M.S., M.B.A., President, and Chief Executive Officer.
- 2023 Cantor Global Healthcare Conference: Participating in 1×1 meetings on Wednesday, September 27, 2023, in New York, NY.
About Abata Therapeutics
Abata Therapeutics is focused on translating the biology of regulatory T cells (Tregs) into transformational medicines for patients with severe autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. Founded by pioneers in Treg biology, TCR and antigen discovery, disease pathogenesis, and molecular and imaging biomarkers, Abata has developed a differentiated product engine to create engineered Treg cell therapies that are tissue-specific, robust, and durable. Abata’s lead programs are both in IND-enabling studies, beginning with its lead program in progressive multiple sclerosis (MS), and its second program in type 1 diabetes. Both indications are tissue-specific autoimmune diseases with substantial unmet needs, supporting a strong rationale for Abata’s Treg approach. The company was launched in 2021 by Third Rock Ventures, with participation from a diverse syndicate of investors, including ElevateBio, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Invus, Samsara BioCapital, and the JDRF T1D Fund. Abata is based in Watertown, Mass. Please visit abatatx.com or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn for more information.
Stern Investor Relations, Inc.