By using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have reviewed and understand the privacy practices described in this Policy.
This Site is intended for use only in the United States. If you use the Site, you acknowledge and agree that your Personal Data may be transferred from your current location to the offices and servers of Abata and the authorized third parties referred to herein located in the United States.
Personal Data We Collect
- Identifiers, such as your name, address, email address and telephone numbers;
- Professional or employment information, such as your job title and place of work;
- Internet or other similar network activity information, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, unique device identifiers, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, mobile device carrier and other technology on the devices you use to access the Site; as well as usage information, such as information about how you use the Site and our products and services, referring/exit web pages, date/time stamps, error logs, and the frequency of your use of the Site; and
- Marketing and communications information, such as your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us.
How We Collect Personal Data
We may collect Personal Data and other information directly from you or through you interactions with the Site, as further described below:
Personal Data Collected Automatically: In operating the Site, we may use technologies such as cookies, web server log files, and web beacons. A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Site gives to your browser when you access the Site. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Site and help us analyze usage more accurately. For instance, our Site may set a cookie on your browser that allows you to access the Site without needing to remember and then enter a password more than once during a visit to the Site. A web server log is a file that stores website activity. A web beacon is a web page element, such as a pixel tag, that can be embedded on a website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings of your web browser to notify you when cookies are set or updated, and to block cookies. Please note that if you have turned off all cookies, some features of the Site may not be available to you or otherwise function as intended. To learn more about how to manage cookies on different types of browsers, you can visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
We do not currently use technology that recognizes “do not track” signals from your web browser.
Aggregated, Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with Abata through the Site, we may also receive and store certain non-identifiable information. Abata may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Abata affiliates, agents or service providers. We may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
- To respond to your questions or resolve your problems;
- To provide you with access to certain features;
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and related issues;
- To conduct internal or statistical analysis, market research, and marketing activities;
- To protect Abata’s rights and interests;
- To ensure the security of Abata’s Site, assets, systems, and networks, or to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, unlawful or criminal activities;
- To enforce our terms and conditions; and
- To comply with law, such as for example to comply with valid legal processes such as a search warrant, subpoena or other court order.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Abata is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties And Service Providers: Abata, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Abata may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Abata, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
You can visit the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain portions of the Site.
Links to Other Web Sites
Abata takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Abata via the Internet.
Other Terms and Conditions
Update Your Information; Contacting Abata
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted to us.
You may contact us as follows: email@example.com.